Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Travel



“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." – Miriam Beard

“Every place I have ever visited changed my life in some way, either spiritually, emotionally or intellectually. Isn’t that the point of travel?” - Anonymous


I love these quotes. I never realized how much traveling would change me. When you are forced to live in a strange place with people you have never met, you learn a lot. About yourself, about the world around you, and about the people around you. It's a never-ending journey. And I love it. I'm constantly learning new things and having new experiences. Life sure would be boring if I did the same thing every day. Wherever you are, I hope you do something different today, no matter how insignificant it may seem. Here's to new adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...