Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back to Reality

After a bus ride, a missed train, and 8 hours of travel, I made it back to Geneva last night from the best vacation I've had in a while. I spent the past five days with my friend Rosalie in Germany. It was so nice to be with her family and see the cities around her hometown. I could not have asked for a better holiday. There is definitely more to come with lots of pictures, but I just wanted to check in since I haven't posted in a week or so!

The last day we were there, we got these super cute bracelets. They are from the company Leaf and I'm in love with all of their jewelry. So simple and pretty. We got matching ones because why not?!



Thanks, Rosalie, for such an amazing weekend. I'm so thankful I met you in Geneva those months ago. Can't imagine life without you! Now we have to figure out a way for you to come to the States :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...