Friday, April 25, 2014

Quasi Finito (Almost Finished)


Well folks, my time here is coming to a quick end. I have less than a week left in Europe. Hard to believe! This weekend I am off to Rome with the oldest daughter. Last time I was in Rome, I didn't get to see very much. I'm excited to get a bigger feel for the city!

Tonight was the last night we will all be together as a family so we decided to celebrate by going out to eat. When I first came to France, back in June, we went to a restaurant on the top of a mountain overlooking Geneva. So to finish off my time here, we went back to the same place. It was crazy to think about how different things were the last time we were there. It's been almost a year! So much has changed. I've become a part of this family and I am so grateful for everything they've done for me. I seriously could not have asked for a better au pair experience with them. Most au pairs I know (in fact, all but one) do not have it this good and for that, I'm extremely thankful.

Just five days stand between me and America. But first, Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...